PARIS PALMS - Photo ©Marie-Béatrice Seillant
Our professional code of quality and ethics
PARIS PALMS aims to be deontologically irreproachable and has a quality and ethics charter.
PARIS PALMS is committed to:
- Practicing legally and subscribing to professional civil responsibility insurance.
- Practicing with benevolence, respecting human dignity and excluding all proselytism.
- Respecting and guaranteeing the strictest confidentiality to our client and what we may come to know about him-her.
- Making sure the client is not seeking medical or therapeutical massage. If so, direct him-her to health professional practitioners.
- Banning any health diagnosis making and/or any refuting of a health professional practitioner diagnosis.
- Before massaging a client, making sure he –she has the consent of his-her doctor or specialist or health professional to be massaged, if he-she came to have any disease, injury or medical treatment.
- Banning from our relaxation and well-being massages any practice with medical or physiotherapy purposes.
- Banning from our relaxation and well-being massages any practice with sexual purposes.
- Banning from our relaxation and well-being massages any request of nudity. Respecting our clients’ strictest intimacy and modesty when they undress and dress, as well as during our massage sessions.
- Practicing with respect of hygiene rules (equipment, clothes and human).
- Banning from our relaxation and well-being massages any unchecked products.
- Addressing the best we can our clients’ expectations and wishes, as they are mentioned in our questionnaire, on condition they are not contradictory to the above articles.