PARIS PALMS - Photo ©Marie-Béatrice Seillant
Responsible for publishing the website https://www.parispalms.com :
Address : PARIS PALMS – 71 rue de Seine – 75006 Paris
SIRET NUMBER : 84253341600017
Email : xavier.mehat[at]outlook.com
Phone : +33 6 13 85 38 91
Design and production
Akro Web – Webmaster Freelance
Legislation and regulations
In accordance with article 34 of the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access information about yourself. You can also change or delete this information.
This right can be exercised directly by sending an email to : xavier.mehat[at]outlook.com
The contents of this site are subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property.
All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents, iconographic and photographic representations. The reproduction of all or part of this site on an electronic medium is strictly prohibited and constitutes an infringement within the meaning of Articles L122-4 and L335-2 of the Intellectual Property Code.
Content and update
The information on the site is for information purposes only. We remind you that the content of the website may contain errors or omissions, and that it may be modified or updated as soon as possible.
If you notice an error, a broken link… you can report it by sending an email to : xavier.mehat[at]outlook.com
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a piece of code that allows the web server to identify and track web browser activity. They are widely used to make websites faster, more efficient, and to provide information to site owners. We may use both “session cookies” and “persistent cookies” on this website.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until they are deleted or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Cookies on this site
Several types of cookies are present on the Site.
It is a question of:
- cookies necessary for the operation of the site
- Cookies used for audience measurement: we use Google Analytics, which allows us to collect information about how you use our site. If you access our website directly, your visits will be tracked anonymously. All user data is anonymous.
- dsharing cookies on social networks: if we use social buttons such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to share pages on our site. These sites may collect information about your Internet activity, including if you visit our site. You can check the privacy and cookie policies of each of these sites to see how they use your information and how to disable and delete it.
How to block cookies
Refusal to install a cookie may result in the inability to access certain services. However, the user can configure his computer as follows to refuse the installation of cookies:
- In Internet Explorer: tools tab / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Confirm with Ok. To know more >>
- Under Google Chrome: wrench at the top right / options / advanced options / content settings / allow local data storage. To know more >>
- Under Firefox: tools tab / privacy / accepting cookies . Click on Ok. To know more >>
- Under Safari: Choose Safari > Preferences, click on Privacy. To know more >>
SAS au capital de 500 k€
RCS Roubaix – Tourcoing 424 761 419 00011
Code APE 6202A – N° TVA : FR 22 424 761 419
Siège social : 2 rue Kellerman – 59100 Roubaix – France